North Shore Commercial Door - Sent Wrong Springs For my Garage Door!

Turnaround Time

I ordered springs for my door and they sent the wrong ones. Trying to stand behind their no refund clause on springs.

I agree with other reviewers and think this is a scam company. The springs they sent are weak garbage compared to the ones that I am trying to replace. I have contacted the company and they have been no help. I can't believe I was scammed - I didn't look for reviews on the company before ordering.

Don't be scammed always read companies reviews before ordering from anyone online! I will find every complaint board possible to warn people about this company.

I am disputing the charge on my credit card and hopefully I will get my $$ back - but I still want to warn everyone else as it isn't worth the hassle dealing with this company! BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayne Dalton Door Spring.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2017.

NORTH SHORE COMMERCIAL DOOR BAD COMPANY

I wanted to share my horrible experience about Northshore Commerical Door Company. We went onto their website, bought a part, paid extra $30 to have it in two days and its 5 days later and still not here.

I could not get through for a whole day. Once I did get through, they guy did not care and said the part I ordered was not able to be shipped in 2 days.

I asked for the 30 refund he said no. They are clueless and he just said, "sorry we can not do business with you" Do not shop here, go somewhere that has good business ethics..

Product or Service Mentioned: North Shore Commercial Door Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 19, 2016.